Ten On Tuesday– Ramdomness
1. I should drink milk more. Had some today with my PB&J (yep, I love them), and it was good. Lord knows, I need the calcium.
2. We need rain so badly. I’m being very careful not to smoke outside, and make sure that I *don’t* toss my smokes out the car window. I sure don’t want to be the source of a fire. It’s so dry and windy here, that any cigarette in the grass could mean fire. I wish I could quit, but that’s a project for another day.
3. I’m hoping the med adjustment psychdoc and I agreed on today will temper some of the overwhelming anxiety I’ve been having lately. *fingers crossed*
4. I’m loving Family Guy lately–it makes me smile, and even laugh. Much needed!
5. Hubby is so sweet. I got the mini-light for my Kindle in the mail today, and he came in the bedroom while I was napping and put it right where I could see it when I woke up. He’s so thoughtful.
6. I’m super bummed that hubby is going on a trek to see the parents all by himself. I really would love to go, but the animals have no one to care for them. Not that the cats would care, but the dog is a problem. I’m really going to miss him. A lot.
7. I’m grateful for my bloggy friends. Thanks for continuing to come around!
8. I went to Target the other day with a 75$ gift card. I wandered the aisles and only came home with nail polish and hair color. What is WRONG with me? I have the hardest time buying stuff for myself, even if it is a gift. I promised myself I would go back and buy some shorts once they start stocking more. It’s kind of an in between season in the clothing department. C’mon, Target, shorts please!
9. Speaking of shorts, I can’t find but one pair. I had three pair at the end of summer last year (which would be around Christmas, LOL). I have no idea what happened to them. Time to do a major clean out of the drawers, anyhow.
10. My makeup obsession has finally petered out. I enjoy reading about it, but haven’t bought anything but an eyeliner since I quit my job. Hell, I haven’t worn any makeup since I quit my job, considering I haven’t gone anywhere except the store and bowling. I like my face just fine without it, and no one else seems to be complaining, so there. 🙂